Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Final Cut - Requiem for a Post War dream



We've talked about TELUS' censorship. It started with blocking a grass routes movement among it's employees web site called Voices for Change. They blocked access to the web site for everyone who subscribed to the Internet from them. What on earth would they do if they owned a Television station?

It ended with making a fraudulent copyright complaint and taking videos off Youtube they had no possible copyright claim on. And somewhere in between Darren's ninja had that picture we made of Darren having a Pinocchio nose taken off facebook in yet another fraudulent copyright complaint. Clearly the censorship never ends.

I've already expressed my disappointment in Judge Walker's Limp Fish Decision. How he failed to apply any consequence whatsoever to Darren Entwistle's perjury. That was very disappointing to say the least. Lawlessness and censorship is sad. Very sad.

Now their latest motion for a final judgement goes far beyond any jurisdiction I ever agreed to. They want to stop us from discussing criminal behavior. Over my dead body. Gentlemen may cry peace, peace but there is no peace, the war is already begun.

Jeff Puritt has submitted quite a few affidavits for the case. He was that manager on TELUS Idol who flaunted his wedding ring as he joked about the size of the Shaina Twain impersonator's breasts and joked about inviting her up to his room to perform oral sex on him. Forcing employees to watch that as a training video was just plain wrong.

So we have a court order saying I can't post TELUS Idol on Youtube. That is all the order says and that is the only jurisdiction that was agreed upon. I've filed my response to their new motion for a Final Order. You might want to have a peak Super Dave. I think it'll even raise your eyebrow. Let's just say I've had enough and this does indeed constitute the final cut to the final straw. Give me liberty or give me death.

No comments: