Monday, November 23, 2009

Judge Walker's Limp Fish Decision



Snapping back to reality I will cite the Judge Walker decision and record my dissent before I move on. On June 1st 2007 TELUS had 23 videos removed from YouTube. 12 of those videos they had no possible copyright claim on.

I filed a counter notification stating that I objected and they made an application to the US District Court in San Fransisco. Only they lied in their application and they never served me a copy of it until after I had acquired a copy from YouTube and filed a response to the court objecting to the fact I hadn't been served as they had my address.

It looked like they were trying to proceed ex parte, (without me) so they could get away with lying about the content of the videos in court. It was another dirty trick in a long line of Corporate legal decadence. Ronald Lopez dodged a US Sheriff three times and refused alternate service before I was permitted to e file documents. http://cupwnewvision.org/court/rat.htm

The litigation went back and forth for two and a half years. Finally the court directed the plaintiff to file a motion for Summery Judgement because I objected to having to go to San Fransisco to attend a trial since both I and the plaintiff were Canadians living in Canada.

On November 12 2009 the parties met before Judge Walker, (I participated by way of telephone) to simply confirm the written submissions on the Plaintiff's motion. TELUS' proposed order only listed 11 of the 23 videos they had originally taken off YouTube. I said that proposed order was an admission of guilt they over reached and committed copy fraud.

The court awarded their proposed order for the 11 videos about TELUS Idol. The video TELUS lied and said was contained in a locked vault claiming I had some how broken in and stole it when in reality they used it as a training video posted on their network since employees who didn't attend the conference were expected to watch it as part of their training.

I am somewhat disappointed in the courts decision for many reasons. Despite my clear requests for an order authorizing YouTube to repost the 12 videos they had taken off not listed in their proposed order, no such order was made. It appears the way they do things there is you submit a proposed order and if you win the court crosses off the word proposed and the judge signs the order. I kid you not.

The court said nothing on my request for perjury charges against the plaintiff who was caught red handed committing perjury and fraud. The court made no consequence for the perjury whatsoever. That is a shameful disgrace.

Judge Walker is no Texas Ranger. I had hoped he was going to be the Chuck Norris of American justice. Not so. Instead all we got was the limp fish of corporate crime.

The censorship continues...

1 comment:

jozseffrd said...

Yeah I'm not surprised Corporate Criminals get away with everything but the "Justice of the Law"punishes hars us nobodies for the smallest mistakes we're making!!! Screw Judge Walker