Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alouette Mountain Revisited



Well I finally made it up Alouette Mountain yesterday. There was too much snow last month to find the last part of the trail.



It’s a pretty long hike but you get a great view of Fraser Valley and Golden Ears from the top.







I’m not a Hannah Montana fan but Miley Cyrus has a new song out about climbing mountains called The Climb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

"There’ll always be another mountain to climb, I’ll always wanna make it move…" The only thing I disagree with is the conclusion that it’s all about the climb. Not. For me it’s all about the view. I climb for the view. And it does matter who’s waiting on the other side. (of the veil) But I do agree it’s not about how fast we get there. Whether you run up a mountain or walk up you get the same view.


No comments: