Saturday, December 13, 2008

Michael Ignatieff is Imhotep



The Mummy Returns:

Michael Ignatieff represents all that was bad out of the Liberal Party. Fiscal irresponsibility, back room sponsorship deals, then he takes some evil from the right and remix it with pure insanity - torture, wars for money disguised as human rights, Corporate trade agreements that remove human rights. The list goes on and it all comes back to the same thing - arrogance.
.
Pride leads us to keep talking when we should be listening. Listening to the voters is what a democracy is supposed to do.
.
Why is it every time Michael Ignatieff opens his mouth it attracts flies? Maybe because every time he opens his mouth he talks sh*t.



Iggy's the same stuff just a different pile. Did I say that I don’t support him? Oh yeah I did. I have recorded my dissent.

No comments: