Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Fraser Valley



Snowshoeing in the mountains on Saturday while sailboats sail in Howe Sound then Dragon boating on Sunday in the Bedford channel. That’s what I love about Vancouver. Sure our beaches aren’t nearly as nice as California, Mexico or the Caribbean, but the rain and the mountains of the west coast provide us with not only something to do, but constitute our home.



The Fraser Valley is a valley surrounded by mountains. Martin Luther King talked about a day when every valley shall be exalted and every mountain shall be brought low. I’m not looking forward to that day myself. I met a guy from the French Alps on Mount Strachan yesterday. I love the mountains.

Indeed, I’ve been to the mountain top and I’ve seen the Holy Land so I have. Yo bro, your home is holy and that makes this land sacred so it does. To us. Word.

No comments: